At Aviva we are always working to bring you new and innovative industry-leading products and I am delighted to let you know about our new Motor Trader Insurance, which we have developed in partnership with Willis Towers Watson.
We’ve extended our Motor Trader insurance to non-SIMI customers
Motor Trader enables us to broaden our current offering to provide tailored cover to customers who are not SIMI members. We can now cater for all their insurance needs in one place, eliminating the need for multiple policies with multiple providers.
Tailored cover for Motor Traders
With years of experience of working with Willis Towers Watson, together we have developed Motor Trader that is specially tailored to meet the needs of people in the motor trade industry - whether they sell cars, repair farm vehicles or trade in motorcycles, we’ve got the policy to suit.
Click HERE to view a brochure with details.
- A simplified process
- A one-stop-shop for all motor traders insurance needs
- Comprehensive protection tailored to motor traders
- Expert risk management support
- Specialist claims team based in Ireland
- Competitively priced
- Public and Products Liability limits €6.5M
- Defective workmanship cover limit €2.6M
- Employer’s liability limit €13M
- Material Damage & Business Interruption, including Fraud, Trick and False Pretences
- Legal Protection included as standard
- Professional Indemnity Extension available
- Premium payment plans available
- Motor and Road Risks:
- Open Driving from the age of 17
- Unlimited Windscreen cover (not affecting NCD)
- Driving other cars extension for directors
- Cover for directors’ personally owned cars, once declared
- Road Risk Contingency extensions available.
To find out more about our new Motor Trader Insurance and how it will benefit your customers, speak to your Aviva Business Development Manager or the Willis Towers Watson sales team on 01-632 6990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC